Tuesday, July 4, 2006

FUNNY TONGUE

my japanese got funny. dad and shuuhei snickered for the longest time when they overheard me conversing with the okami of the ryotei the other evening for my birthday. even doug casually mentioned my japanese was weird. well, i blamed aussie slang. it got the better side of my tongue, ain't it?
now that doug's back to sydney to get ready for the next fieldwork, my time will be devoted to my parents and of course, off to sayama to burn the airstrip with shuuhei and hiroyuki! shuuhei hardly flies instead he skydives, thanks to hiro's brain-washing. in fact he's being doing part-time instructing people skydive during his day off for the past year. nevertheless, it'd be so much fun again flying, y'know, playing on the bed of the clouds. i wonder if milo could still do it.
til then.

No comments: