Sunday, May 3, 2009

EXPOSED

it's not a huge secret that i love clothes and shoes. and i will admit that i went berserk when i was posted to nyc last year. i mean, c'on, seriously. it's nyc ok. after donating/ebaying/garage sale-ing half of my stuff before leaving, i still had to fedex the rest of the 200lbs home and i had them 3/4 of those stored at the local rented warehouse for a while to avoid a hostile front at home.
when mom and dad kicked us out to the city area, i was grinning like a shot fox in secret. i was finally able to reunite with my beloved stuff. but the thing is that i had to give the master room up for shuuhei because... he's, well, the big brother. plus he too has way too much stuff and my so-called built walk-in is as small as the hamster cage so the third common room voluntarily became my walk in.
now usually, mom would call before coming to our place. and that's when i get to clean the third common room (subliminal note: yes, my 'walk in' is a warzone.). but she swung by unnoticed with dad that sunday arvo got both of us gobsmacked. not only she found out about my warzone, she caught us still lazing in bed. it was hell.
i didn't want to part with any of my clothes anymore so i had to spend some moolah to fix myself a real walk-in. this is what i came up with.

a real smackin' walk-in with another wall just for my heels!
to be ready in 2 weeks! happiness!

No comments: