Sunday, November 15, 2009

BLOWING OFF THAT FLICKER OF FLAME

sho s.
i don't understand. you played the game and you got what you wanted. it hurt me for a little while but hey, i saw coming long before. there were signs. while i let them past me, i was prepared. i feel sorry that oli did what she did to you but then again, you deserved it.
after all these, saying sorry doesn't matter anymore. it doesn't make a difference. i could do a lot of things to bring you down but i didn't. and i won't. you have my word. i don't want to play dirty. it's clear it isn't worth to soil my hands. i let you have it. i don't believe in firsts, seconds or thirds. i'm born and raised to be the one and only.
still, i don't understand, but you know what, i don't have to understand. i just need to let you go. and i did that the day you unfolded your game. you should let me go too.

rei k.

No comments: