Saturday, June 19, 2010

BUSY BEE

wow. may was unexpected busy for me. time seemed something that i was always short of. one constant situation i kept finding myself in was rushing. i was always in a rush; of finishing a task and of from a place to another. my days off were the same, zooming from a place to another with no time for any photography sessions at all. the so-called free time i had i spent it with the boyfriend, if not, at the gym and the spa.
my hand-me-down car seemed like fighting its last stage of cancer. those three trips to the maintenance centre didn't really help. dad's reckoning it was shuuhei's 2008 crash showing its effects. i thought a mazda sedan would be sexy for me though dad thought otherwise. 'why?' he asked over dinner last night and i lied (e.g. i don't need the space; easier to maneuver a smaller car around blah, blah) but he didn't buy. he egged on getting a new suv. of the same model. the chinese in me sighed 'aiyo'.
btw, oli's eta next week. whoopers.

No comments: